“We support Mums or soon to be mums throughout every stage of their pregnancy journey, empowering them (and Bub) to be healthy, keep fit, prepare for labour and recover well after giving birth.”
If you're Pregnant and Trying to Navigate Life whilst in Lock-Down During the COVID-19 Pandemic, then this Information is for You
WHY NOT COME IN FOR FREE?*
“Did You Know We Are Offering a FREE 30-Minute Pregnancy Discovery Consultations?”
A FREE Pregnancy Discovery Consultation Will Help You Better Understand Your Pregnancy And HOW We Can Help You On Your Journey.
A FREE 30-Minute Discovery Consultation one-on-one with one of our Pregnancy Osteopaths would help you BETTER decide if we are a good fit for each other. Our team sets time aside EVERY DAY to listen to patients’ questions and provide simple and easy to understand answers.
If you’ve recognized you need help during your pregnancy journey, but don’t know where to start, then reaching out to a Pregnancy-trained Osteopath for FREE, is the next step. Let us and our pregnancy-trained team of therapists explain to you WHY you may be experiencing what you are and HOW we can help you.
What We Have To Offer You:
At Focus Osteopathy we have designed a pregnancy-specific support network for expectant mum’s from the moment they realize they are on their pregnancy journey, regardless of whether they have had children before, affording them access to a multitude of pregnancy specific health professionals from the very comfort and safety of her own home.
You will have access to your very own team of:
- Pregnancy-trained Osteopaths – providing pregnancy specific treatment and advice to support your body to accommodate your growing baby and optimal positioning for birth. Also supporting your recovery post-partum and return to pre-pregnancy activity and support any future pregnancy goals.
- Pregnancy-trained Exercise Physiologists – providing pregnancy specific exercise and rehab programs as well as pregnancy Pilates
- Pregnancy-trained Functional Nutrition Therapists – providing cutting-edge pregnancy specific nutritional advice, meal plans and education
- Pregnancy-trained Remedial Massage Therapists – providing remedial massage using techniques specific to pregnancy
- Hypnobirthing Australia Certified Practitioner – guidance and education for achieving a positive birth.
- A network of other Pregnancy specialists, including Midwives, Maternal Health Nurses, Lactation Consultants, Counsellors and much more
Let’s face it. Pregnancy can be a pain. It can hurt your back, your hips, your ribs, your hands, and most other places as well. If pregnancy or post-natal pain is affecting your quality of life, it’s probably a good idea to check in with the team at Focus Osteopathy today.
Pregnancy pain can be alarming
It’s normal to worry during pregnancy, especially the first time around. Aside from the many questions that you may have around your baby’s wellbeing, it’s also likely that you are also worried about your own health. In fact, the chances are that you’ve probably asked yourself some of the following questions:
- How will my body recover from birth or a C-section?
- Is what I am feeling normal?
- How can I stay happy and strong through pregnancy?
- Is it safe to have osteopathic treatment during pregnancy?
- How will I take care of a new baby when I’m in pan?
The good news is that osteopathy can help pregnant women with back pain and other pregnancy-related musculoskeletal pains.
Sleep deprivation doesn’t help
f you’re experiencing pain either during your pregnancy or after birth, you’re probably not sleeping very well either.
In the late stages of pregnancy, your baby’s movements and positioning will probably make you uncomfortable for most of the night. After bub is born, you will probably be waking up at lot as you sort out your baby’s new routines around feeding and sleeping.
All of this can take its toll. Your pain can feel worse when you are sleep deprived, and it’s not uncommon for women to feel exhausted and miserable during this time.
Our approach is evidence based
The Focus Osteopathy team are experienced in treating pregnancy-related musculoskeletal pain and associated post-natal pain. Our approach is based on quality research and evidence, and we follow the best practices endorsed by Osteopathy Australia.
Here’s what we will do
In your first session with us, we will:
- Determine the root cause of your pain
- Give you advice on how to sleep better
- Suggest options to help you sit, sleep and walk comfortably
- Show you the right exercises to speed your recovery
- Treat your pain.
Osteopathy treatment can help with your pain, which will help you sleep better, move better and feel better, so you can enjoy time with your new baby.
Talk to us today
Thousands of women around the world use osteopathy to treat their pregnancy-related musculoskeletal pain and associated post-natal pain. You don’t need to put up with pain. Talk to us today to find out how we can help you too.
*This free session is for people who are nervous or sceptical about Osteopathy – unsure of its benefits – or if it is right for them. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions page for further details.