Remedial massage therapy
"Wondering how you can benefit from remedial massage therapy?"
What is remedial massage?
Remedial massage is a form of assessment and treatment of soft tissue in the body. It works on improving movement and deals with pain and tension.
Our massage sessions include:
- Hands-on therapy
- Assisted stretching
- Education (take home activities), such as:
- postural awareness activities
- self-stretching exercises.
Techniques we use during our sessions include:
- Remedial massage
- Relaxation massage
- Sports massage
- Deep-tissue massage
- Trigger point therapy (targets muscle pain)
- Craniofascial release (slow, gentle, and relaxing head and neck therapy)
- Myofascial release (broad, gentle, and slow therapy).
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
Why visit a Remedial massage therapist?
Our Massage Therapist assesses and creates tailored programs for a range of people with different needs.
Some aspects that our Remedial massage therapist will consider include:
- Pain relief
- Physical tension and stress
- Recovery from injuries
- Return to normal activities
What to wear: Comfortable clothing.
What to bring: Any relevant information from your health history.
Massage Mount Waverley clinic
Massage Murrumbenna clinic
Talk to us today
Talk to us today to find out how we can get you back doing the things you love.