"Our team will work with you to get your body back to working at its best so you can optimise your sporting performance."
Does this sound familiar?
“Dean loves to run. He also likes to swim and cycle. Recently whilst participating in a triathalon Dean badly strained his hamstring. This is not the first time this has happened, in fact it’s the 4th time in the last 3 years. He has since been recovering but is desperate to do some rehab and start training again. However this time he wants, actually he NEEDS, to do it properly. But it’s so hard to find somewhere that will provide first class rehab and conditioning and also excellent hands-on treatment.”
Have a specific sporting goal or simply want to get back to playing the sport you love? We can assess you and give you advice for competition, speed, a particular event, endurance, and much more.
Some aspects that our Osteopaths will consider and examine include:
- Treatment and management of sports related injuries including;
- Muscle tears
- Joint injuries
- Impact injuries
- General management of condition for sports
- Pre and post event treatment and assessment
- Assessment and advice of areas such as;
- Bike position
- Running style, and more.
- Injury prevention includes;
- Treatment of imbalances
- Advice to prevent injury.
Remedial Massage Therapy
Some aspects that our Sports Massage Therapist will consider and examine include:
- Pre and post event conditioning – for example cycling , running, triathlon, etc.
- Sports massage
- Postural advice specific to sport
- Stretch and exercise advice
- Post event recovery.
Some aspects that our Exercise Physiologists will consider include:
- Event specific conditioning and exercises to enhance; performance, strength, speed, agility and injury prevention
- Musculoskeletal dysfunction for injury prevention
- Sport injury management
- Weight loss and management
- Chronic pain related to sport
- Advice and monitoring of exercise technique and progression.
Talk to us today
Talk to us today to find out how we can get you back doing the things you love.