Neck pain / Shoulder pain
"How to ease annoying, daily, irritating neck and shoulder pain naturally - before it gets any worse."
Is neck and shoulder pain ruining your day?
Neck and shoulder pain can be excruciating. It can prevent you from doing the things you love, and it can stop you from taking part in everyday activities. The good news is, neck and shoulder pains are usually treatable.
Here’s what you need to know
Neck and shoulder pain is one of the most common conditions that we treat in our clinics. Instead of popping a few pain-killers and hoping it will go away, talk to a Focus Osteopathy professional. We can help you to get to the root cause of your pain. If you’re in doubt, remember:
- Pain that lasts more that a few days isn’t normal
- You don’t have to put up with ongoing pain
- Neck and shoulder pain aren’t a normal part of aging
- Neck and shoulder pain can usually be treated without surgery
- Shoulder pain is aggravated by poor posture.
Osteopathy is effective in treating neck and shoulder pain. If you’re confused about how to best deal with your neck and shoulder pain, talk to the team at Focus Osteopathy today.
Don’t rely on painkillers to get you through
Have you been relying on painkillers to manage your neck and shoulder pain? While painkillers can mask the pain for a short time, they don’t address the root of the problem.
If you’re taking painkillers regularly, check in with one of our trained Osteopaths to find out what is causing your pain and what drug-free treatment options are available to you. Taking painkillers regularly can have some adverse side-effects so it’s preferable to manage your pain without medication, where possible.
Talk to one of our Osteopaths today if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- A tight feeling in your shoulders that doesn’t go away with stretching or
- Feeling like you might vomit from the pain
- Pins and needles down your arms / a numb sensation in your hands
- Feeling restless and uncomfortable at night
- Feeling worried or overly cautious that your neck might ‘lock up’ from a
Remember, pain isn’t a normal part of aging and you don’t have to put up with it. Talk to one of our Osteopaths to determine what causes your pain and how you can take control of it.
Here’s what we will do
In your first session with us, we will:
- Determine the cause of your pain
- Create a treatment plan
- Work to relieve your pain
- Give you advice on movement and posture
- Show you the right exercises to speed your recovery
Osteopathy treatment can help reduce your neck pain and improve your movement, so you can get back to doing the things you love.
Talk to us today
Every day, thousands of people around Australia turn to Osteopathy to treat their neck and shoulder pain. While everyone’s situation is different, you may notice reduced pain levels almost immediately.
*This free session is for people who are nervous or sceptical about Osteopathy – unsure of its benefits – or if it is right for them. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions page for further details.