Sports massage is her speciality, but don’t worry, Kelley can help you with any issues you have with aches and pains in your muscles.
Having recently upgraded her qualifications to Myotherapy, along with her extensive fitness background, Kelley has a special interest in rehabilitation after sports injuries, or just helping you get back to the things you love to do. She’s very sporty herself, having completed quite a few long distance running events and is always training for some long distance triathlon as well.
Kelley loves hands on deep tissue massage, but if you prefer, is also qualified with cupping and dry needling.
On the weekends you’ll find her working with Melbourne Football Club AFL men’s teams as one of their sports trainers (which she finds quite amusing considering she had a strong dislike of football growing up as a kid)…
- Qualifications: Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy
- Role: Myotherapist
- Born: Adelaide, SA
- Star Sign: Taurus
- Siblings: Older Brother and younger sister
- Colour: Pink or Purple
- Restaurant: Okami, anything Japanese though!
- Food: Yes Please! Love pasta and a good piece of steak cooked really well
- Holiday: Hawaii! Visited in 2014 with my mum.
- TV Show: The Blacklist
- Singer/Group: Bliss n Eso
- Celebrity: Eddie Perfect (only because I met him in New York)
- Book: I don’t read much
- Sports: Triathlon, Motorsport
- Team: Melbourne Football Club
- Hobbies: Playing the piano, hiking with friends