Cara first joined the Focus Family nearly four years ago, after relocating back to her home town Melbourne from living in Sydney. She passionately believes in holistic and natural medicine, and has several years administration experience working in Allied Health Clinics.
Through her own health journey, Cara has experienced the transformative potential of both Chiropractic and Osteopathic care. Now being a team leader at Focus, she not only coordinates the efficient and successful running of both clinics, but also unites our awesome group in continued growth and learning, with plenty of fun and shenanigans along the way!
Tip… Cara loves the Tudor Period of English History…if you’ve got a spare hour, ask her about it sometime… once she starts she may not stop!
- Qualifications: Level Two Reiki Energy Healing
- Role: Operations Manager
- Born: Melbourne
- Star Sign: Leo Sun, Libra Moon and Libra Rising!
- Siblings: Too many?! Five! Three Brothers and Two Sisters
- Colour: Red closely followed by Blue
- Restaurant: Graziers and Shannikas
- Food: My Mum’s Roast Chicken
- Holiday: Christmas and My Birthday…(it should be a public holiday in my mind..Leo much?!)
- TV Show: Downton Abbey, The Crown, Buffy, Outlander
- Singer/Group: Ooo just one?! Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, Gang of Youths, The Smiths…I need a whole page!
- Celebrity: Thorin Oakenshield
- Book: Harry Potter, Philippa Gregory Tudor Series
- Sports: Rugby & AFL
- Team: Rabbitohs for League, Waratahs for Union and Pies for AFL
- Hobbies: Card Making, Writing, Reading, Cooking