Our team take a caring and individual approach to women’s health needs.
Does this Sound Familiar?
Sue is 51. She is working full time, running a household with 3 adolescent children, husband and two golden retrievers. She is always putting her family before herself and is starting to feel like that needs to change. She has some general aches and pains, a lack of energy at times, starting to experience hot flushes and would love to lose a couple of kilo’s and complete a small fun run this year. She is looking for a network of people that can help her take control of her health and well-being and guide her to achieve her goals of a healthy, balanced and active life.
- Pre and post-pregnancy related musculoskeletal complaints
- Joint pain
- Advice on stress incontinence with referral to specialised health practitioner if required
- Headache and migraine from musculoskeletal causes
- Back pain
- Postural related pains
- Stress and tension related to musculoskeletal causes.
- Stress and tension
- Postural advice.
- Stability and pain in the pelvis, lower back and hip after pregnancy
- Diastasis Recti – abdominal separation after pregnancy
- Pelvic floor weaknesses – stress incontinence
- Lower back pain.
- Hormone Balance
- Weight Loss
- Digestive Disorders
- General well-being.
Contact us for all your Osteopathy and healthcare questions.