"Simple ways to relieve crippling, chronic back pain and stiffness...WITHOUT dangerous surgery and WITHOUT having to endure long waiting lists."
So you’re looking for information about how to relieve your back pain. Well you’re in the right place! Below are the most common symptoms of back pain we help people with everyday.
Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Sharp pain and spasms that have forced you to stop exercising?
- You’ve “thrown your back out” from doing something basic such as tying your shoes or sleeping in an awkward position?
- Pain and clicking with twisting movements in your back?
- Pain or stiffness from sitting or standing too long?
- Overall tightness in your lower back?
- Constant, nagging, deep ache that feels like a knife stabbing into the back of your hip
- Pins and needles down the back of your leg that makes your foot tingle and go numb
- Chronic pain and severe muscular spasms that virtually make you housebound
- Pain so bad you’re on a cocktail of drugs to manage the pain (although you hate the side effects)
- Your quality of life has gone downhill because you can’t sit or stand for long
- Drowsiness and restless nights from painkillers and restless muscles
- Pain that gets so bad that you can’t bend, twist, or lift – you struggle with household chores or to play with the kids
- Depressed, frustrated, and confused because nothing seems to make the agonizing pain go away
- Feeling overly cautious, and nervous that any sudden movement will make your back “go out again”.
“Why is this happening to me?”
“Why am I still suffering with back pain that’s getting worse even after 6 months or more?”
When this happens, you get really anxious. Scared. You think something major is going on and at this point you may realise your back pain isn’t going away on its own. People come into our clinics all the time whilst they’re going through this experience. Usually:
- Weeks and months go by…
- More pushing through. More drugs for the pain…
- You Google ‘back pain treatment’, ‘back pain home remedies’ and ‘back pain diagnosis’ for a solid solution, but are overwhelmed by the 15 pages of search results…
- You jump on forums hoping to see if:
- someone can relate – so you can feel less alone
- get insight into your condition
- exchange advice about what has worked (or not)
- anyone can recommend who to go to (and not go to)
- there are natural ways to get rid of or manage the pain quickly.
Has that happened to you?
- You’re not doing any exercise and eating badly because you feel depressed…
- You’re confused, scared, and grumpy…
- You can’t help feeling negative and angry about everything and with everyone…
- Your back pain feels so much worse…
- It’s so much worse because you have no clue what’s going on!
- Nothing makes you feel completely normal…
- So you put off making a decision, you feel stuck – you procrastinate…
- You accept the pain as “normal” and “part of your life”. It “has to be that way”…
Is this how you feel too?
If you’re currently living with back pain, here are 7 more reasons why it could be lasting longer than it should:
We understand you may feel lost, sceptical, or completely overwhelmed by now. Please know that you are not alone. Here at Focus Osteopathy, we hear this ALL the time!
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you figure out what to do next. It’s GREAT that you’ve tried any – or all – of these things. You now know what doesn’t work. So you’re a step closer to finding out what does work!
Book a call to chat to a friendly Osteopath at our Murrumbeena or Mount Waverley clinic. Get personalised advice from experts. All calls are FREE – and there’s NO OBLIGATION to make an appointment. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next.
Don’t procrastinate any longer. Your pain is NOT OK. You DON’T HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT!
What can I do to get rid of MY back pain quickly?
Our experience and knowledge from helping hundreds of people with back pain in our 2 clinics has helped us discover common sources of pain and common ways to relieve back pain quickly for people. These may also work for you.
Here are 4 things you can do:
This can often be the most difficult step in the entire process of getting better. Most people learn to put up with pain which starts off being an annoyance more than anything. However before you know it, 6 weeks has turned into 6 months which has turned in to years and by this stage the pain is no longer just a pain…it has become a real problem.
Ever tried to get up off the couch after sitting for a long time – but struggle because your back feels painful and tight? That’s because rest and sitting for a long time is one of the worst things you can do.
With strengthening exercises for better posture – and hands-on treatment – you’ll give yourself the best opportunity to get active and reduce (or get rid of) your back pain as quickly as possible.
At Focus Osteopathy, back pain is one of the most common issues we see people living with and Osteopathy has been shown to be effective for the treatment of back pain.
If your back pain is affecting you at work, disturbing your sleep, holding you back from your activities, or keeping you from enjoying time with family and friends, Osteopathy can give you the best opportunity to get back the healthy lifestyle you deserve.
This exactly why we are here to help! What we understand from your visit to our website today, is that you want a NATURAL way of HEALING your body WITHOUT painkillers, injections, or unnecessary surgery. We’re here to help you figure this out. And give you the confidence, clarity, and direction to do something NATURAL to ease your back pain.
From helping people in our clinics, we’ve found that the number 1 reason why people suffer from back pain is because they are not completely aware of their bodies…but more importantly, most people don’t understand the root cause of their back pain.
The truth about back pain…is that there is NO QUICK FIX. There is no MAGIC SOLUTION.
It’s important to understand this:
Over time, for anyone with back pain that’s left untreated, muscles will get weak. Joints will get stiff. And get worse with time.
Do you want to risk waiting?
Would you like to go and find out exactly what’s wrong – and start your recovery now!
At Focus Osteopathy, we are here for TO HELP YOU GET BACK TO GOOD HEALTH. Without back pain. For the long term. No magic pills. No quick fixes. Just a solid, actionable, natural recovery plan made especially for you.
Note: Osteopathy has been proven effective in treating back pain. It’s also generally considered to be safe but occasionally may be associated with possible adverse reactions in individual cases.
It’s worth a go isn’t it? If you’re sick of your back pain, book your completely free, no-obligation, risk-free appointment at one of our clinics.
Note: This free session is for people who are nervous or sceptical about Osteopathy – unsure of its benefits – or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery session. We’ll help you find out what’s wrong – and what can be done – without any financial risk for you.
How can choosing to see an Osteopath at Focus Osteopathy help you relieve your back pain - in the short term?
During your session you’ll:
- Be listened to: we want to understand your struggles and how your problem has been affecting your life
- Set goals: you’ll dig deeply to decide how you want to feel and what you want to accomplish (whether you want to get back to sport or work again, or just get through your day without pain)
- Find out the root causes of your pain from a whole-of-body perspective: you are not your back pain – by understanding you, we get a better picture of how your problem has developed.
What you’ll get from your personalised, one-on-one session:
- You’ll get “manual therapy” techniques where we use our hands or tools to:
- Loosen your muscles and tendons to boost your flexibility
- Deal with “scar tissue” that may have built up from old injuries, past surgery, or repetitive activity like running or sitting
- Unlock stiff, achy joints to help you move better
- Experience our unique style of “trigger point” release that “hits the spot” of nagging pain that’s so hard to find
- An individualised, focussed, corrective exercise program designed for your level of comfort and ability to:
- Improve your exercise form so you won’t have to “modify exercises” around your back anymore
- Boost your energy and and restore confidence in your back when you build core strength and stability
- Strengthen your back and restore movement so you can enjoy walking around your home and sitting on your couch for a Friday night movie
- Take back control of your body through exercise that give you “body awareness” so you can avoid “throwing your back”
- Long-term support. We are only a phone call or email away.
You’ll find all this in a friendly, approachable, non-judgmental environment. We listen, we care. We want to know why. We are dedicated to guiding you through your journey, positively influencing your life – and the lives of those around you.
When you combine all our tools, techniques, and exercises…you’re more likely to feel stronger and more confident, but most importantly you’re more likely to build a good awareness of your body. This will ultimately give you the best opportunity to live a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle – free of painkillers and away from unnecessary visits to the doctor’s office.
Ready to begin?
Schedule your no-obligation, 100% free 20 minute phone consultation with our Osteopath.
From here we can start an open, and honest conversation about your health, just to make sure we’re the right fit for you.
IF YOUR BACK PAIN IS EXCRUCIATING, or you’re keen to start the healing process ASAP, schedule your 100% FREE 30 minute “discovery session” – a free 30 minute “taster sample” of our services. You’ll get to see our clinic and meet us in person to check if we’re a good fit for each other.