"Our team take a caring and individual approach to women’s health needs."
Does this sound familiar?
“Sue is 51. She is working full time, running a household with 3 adolescent children, husband and two golden retrievers. She is always putting her family before herself and is starting to feel like that needs to change.
She has some general aches and pains, a lack of energy at times, starting to experience hot flushes and would love to lose a couple of kilo’s and complete a small fun run this year.
She is looking for a network of people that can help her take control of her health and well-being and guide her to achieve her goals of a healthy, balanced and active life.”
Some aspects that our Osteopaths will consider include:
- Pre and post-pregnancy related musculoskeletal complaints
- Joint pain
- Advice on stress incontinence with referral to specialised health practitioner if required
- Headache and migraine from musculoskeletal causes
- Back pain
- Postural related pains
- Stress and tension related to musculoskeletal causes.
Remedial Massage Therapy
Some aspects that our Remedial Massage Therapist will examine and consider include:
- Stress and tension
- Postural advice.
Some aspects that our Exercise Physiologist and Clinical Pilates instructor will examine and consider include:
- Stability and pain in the pelvis, lower back and hip after pregnancy
- Diastasis Recti – abdominal separation after pregnancy
- Pelvic floor weaknesses – stress incontinence
- Lower back pain.
Some aspects that our Nutritionist will examine and consider include:
- Hormone balance
- Weight loss
- Digestive disorders
- General well-being.
Talk to us today
Talk to us today to find out how we can get you back doing the things you love.