"Do you need help to improve your gut health? Is your tummy trying to tell you something?"
If you’re looking for information about how to improve your gut health then you’re certainly in the right place! Below are the most common symptoms of gut health that we help people with everyday.
Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Cramps or bloating immediately after eating?
- Feeling like you need to go but nothing comes out?
- The feeling of throwing up after you’ve eaten too much?
- Blood in your stools?
- Hard, painful stools?
- Stomach bloating after eating very little – or too much?
- Regular constipation and severe pain?
- Diarrhea that’s leaving you exhausted?
- Frequent hemorrhoids or gallstones?
- Tired and lethargic especially after eating?
You are not alone if you feel these ‘common’ gut problems. Many people don’t get help.
Let it rest, take de-gas, laxatives, or Imodium and the pain usually goes away on its own. Maybe it does… for a while. But after weeks or months, you notice the pain is still there. What’s more, it’s getting much worse.
You’re so scared something is wrong. You feel like maybe something else is going on. Then you start noticing things that really worry you.
The pain may start to get worse. Now you may feel:
- The need to vomit from the pain
- Chronic pain for no reason
- Bad reaction to nuts, dairy, sugar, gluten, or other foods
- Sick often – and easily
- Like your Digestive system has gone into overdrive – you might have diarrhoea, gurgling tummy, wind, burping and pain from all the gas
- Restless nights as you can’t get comfortable
- Depressed, frustrated, and confused because nothing seems to make the ongoing pain go away
- Embarrassed about your big tummy or having to run to the bathroom so often
- Overly cautious, and nervous about eating out, or going out in general.
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – we hear these worries all the time. In fact, gut problems that won’t go away no matter what you’ve tried are one of THE most common problems we help people with at our clinics in Mount Waverley, and Murrumbeena.
When it comes to living with frustrating, relentless pain, everybody we see wants the answers to these questions:
“Why is this happening to me?”
“Why am I still suffering with gut-related pain that’s getting worse even after 6 months or more?”
When this happens, you get really anxious. Scared. You think something major is going on and at this point you may realise your pain isn’t going away on its own. People come into our clinics all the time whilst they’re going through this experience. Usually:
- Weeks and months have gone by
- You’ve gone to health food stores and bought every digestion supplement
- You Google ‘what causes digestive problems?’, ‘digestion home remedies’ or ‘how do you get rid of hemorrhoids fast?’ for a solid solution, but are overwhelmed by the 15 pages of search results…
- You jump on forums about digestive, stomach, and bowel problems hoping to see if:
- someone can relate – so you can feel less alone
- gain insight into your condition
- exchange advice about what has worked (or not)
- who to go to (and not go to)
- there are better ways to manage the pain.
Has that happened to you?
- You’re not doing any exercise (or at low intensity) and eating badly because you feel depressed…
- You’re confused, scared, and grumpy…
- You can’t help feeling negative and angry about everything and with everyone…
- And your pain feels so much worse…
- It’s so much worse because you have no clue what’s going on!
- And nothing makes you feel completely normal…
- So you put off making a decision, you feel stuck – so you procrastinate…
- You accept the pain as “normal” and “part of your life”. It “has to be that way”…
Is this how you feel too?
If you’re currently living with gut pain, here are 7 more reasons why it could be lasting longer than it should:
We understand you may feel lost, sceptical, or completely overwhelmed by now. Please know that you are not alone. Here at Focus Osteopathy, we hear this ALL the time!
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you figure out what to do next. It’s GREAT that you’ve tried any – or all – of these things. You now know what doesn’t work. So you’re a step closer to finding out what does work!
Book a call to chat to a friendly Functional Nutritionist at our Murrumbeena or Mount Waverley clinic. Get personalised advice from experts. All calls are FREE – and there’s NO OBLIGATION to make an appointment. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next.
Don’t procrastinate any longer. Your pain is NOT OK. You DON’T HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT!
What can I do to get rid of MY pain quickly?
Our experience and knowledge from helping hundreds of people with pain in our 2 clinics has helped us discover common sources of gut pain. And common ways to relieve gut pain quickly. These may also work for you.
Here are 2 things you can do:
This can often be the most difficult step in the entire process of getting better. Most people learn to put up with pain which starts off being an annoyance more than anything. However before you know it, 6 weeks has turned into 6 months which has turned in to 6 years and by this stage the pain is no longer just a pain…it has become a real problem.
At Focus Osteopathy, gut problems are one of the most common issues we see people living with.
If your gut is affecting you at work, disturbing your sleep, holding you back from your activities, or keeping you from enjoying time with family and friends, Functional Nutrition can give you the best opportunity to get back the healthy lifestyle you deserve.
This exactly why we are here to help! What we understand from your visit to our website today is that you want a NATURAL way of HEALING your gut WITHOUT pain killers or unnecessary surgery. We’re here to help you figure this out and give you the confidence, clarity, and direction to make the right decision about your gut health.
From helping hundreds of people in our clinics, we’ve found that the number 1 reason why people suffer from gut pain is because they are not completely aware of their bodies…but more importantly, most people don’t understand the root cause of their pain.
The truth about gut pain…is that there is NO QUICK FIX. There is no MAGIC SOLUTION.
It’s important to understand this:
Over time, for anyone with gut pain that’s left untreated, your digestive tract will continue to be inflammed. Leaving you tired and interfering with the quality of your life. And it may get worse with time.
Do you want to risk waiting?
Would you like to go and find out exactly what’s wrong – and start your recovery now!
At Focus Osteopathy, we are here TO HELP YOU MAKE BETTER DECISIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. Living without pain. For the long term. No magic solutions. No quick fixes. Just a solid, actionable, recovery plan made especially for you.
Every person’s situation is different and these aims may – or may not be fulfilled for every person.
People we’ve treated have had great results in relieving their pain. That’s because we combine your gut health treatment with Functional Nutrition techniques.
It’s worth a go isn’t it? If you’re sick of your gut problems, book your completely free, no-obligation, risk-free appointment at one of our clinics.
Note: This free session is for people who are nervous or skeptical about Functional Nutrition – unsure of its benefits – or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery session. We’ll help you find out what’s wrong – and what can be done – without any financial risk for you.
How can choosing to see an Functional Nutritionist at Focus Osteopathy help you relieve your pain – in the short term?
This is what we’ve helped many people with through our knowledge and experience working with gut pain sufferers across our 2 clinics.
During your session you’ll:
- Be listened to: we want to understand your struggles and how your problem has been affecting your life
- Set goals: you’ll dig deeply to decide how you want to feel and what you want to accomplish (whether you want to get back to sport or work again, or just get through your day without pain)
- Find out the root causes of your pain from a whole-of-body perspective: you are not your pain – by understanding you, we get a better picture of how your gut problem has developed.
What you’ll get from your personalised, one-on-one session:
- With our help, you may:
- Get a better night’s sleep by avoiding causes of gut irritation
- Dig deep into your problem areas so you can better manage it
- Get rid of bad habits that may be preventing you from recovering from your gut problem
- An customised, focussed, corrective gut health program designed for your level of comfort and ability to:
- Improve your diet so you won’t need to guess what may or may not be triggering your symptoms
- Boost your energy and restore confidence in your body when you enhance your gut bacteria
- Take back control of your body through an understanding of your body that gives you “body awareness” so you avoid constantly aggravating your gut problems
- Long-term support. We are only a phone call or email away.
You’ll find all this in a friendly, approachable, non-judgmental environment.
At Focus Osteopathy our mission is to help people make better decisions about their health.
When you combine all our tools, techniques, and exercises, you’re more likely to feel stronger and more confident, but most importantly you’re more likely to build a good awareness of your body. This will ultimately give you the best opportunity to live a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle – free of painkillers and away from the doctor’s office!
Ready to begin?
From here we can start an open, and honest conversation about your gut problems, just to make sure we’re the right fit for you.
IF YOU’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR GUT PAIN and you’re keen to start the healing process ASAP, schedule your 100% FREE 30 minute “discovery session” – a free 30 minute “taster sample” of our services. You’ll get to see our clinic and meet us in person to check if we’re a good fit for each other.