Nick found his way to osteopathy after suffering a myriad of injuries playing basketball and football in his youth, and therefore understands what it means to have a trusted health professional alongside you as you tackle the vicissitudes of recovery. Nick spent 2 years as the head athletic trainer for a Division 1 football club, and now has a proven track record of speedy recovery for muscular injuries with his rehabilitation knowledge. Nick is also a passionate weightlifter with an extensive understanding of gym-related injuries, and is excellent with both technique and program refinement for whatever your goals may be!
As an osteopath, Nick believes in working in unison with his patients to tailor each treatment and management plan to their lifestyle and goals. Nick utilises a comprehensive range of osteopathic techniques including soft tissue massage, spinal manipulation and joint mobilisation to improve the stiffness and tenderness of muscles and joints.
Nick has a special interest in headache cases after years of suffering migraines in his youth. Nick’s favourite areas to rehab are ankle, knee and lower back injuries. He has a passion for restoring normal foot motion, and improving the load sharing capacity of both the knee and lower back.
Tip… Nick picked up cooking as a hobby in isolation and spends a lot of his free time cooking up a storm. Ask him about some of his favourite dishes, we think they may surprise you!
- Qualifications: B.Hlth.Sc, B.App.Sc(Osteo)
- Role: Osteopathic Therapist
- Born: Mount Waverley born and bred
- Star Sign: Quintessential Taurus
- Siblings: 2 Brothers, the guinea pig oldest
- Colour: Purple
- Restaurant: Tokyo Tina
- Food: Japanese, ramen more specifically
- Holiday: Japan (are you sensing a theme)
- TV Show: Vikings
- Singer/Group: Lee Fields and the Expressions or Kylie Minogue
- Celebrity: Donald Glover (Childish Gambino)
- Book: Mao’s Last Dancer
- Sports: Basketball, football and soccer
- Team: Collingwood, Miami Heat
- Hobbies: Cooking, gym, basketball, gaming and DANCING