Having worked previously in hospital and sporting environments, Fraser is no stranger to an abundance of complaints (both short and long standing!)
Fraser has developed an extensive history of success when treating patients with Neck, Back and shoulder discomfort. He is trained and equipped with a multitude of techniques including spinal manipulation, soft tissue massage and joint mobility which he effectively uses to help reduce aches, tightness, tension and tenderness of muscles and joints.
These skills partnered with his care, specificity and attention to detail make Fraser one of our most sought after practitioners! His passion for helping people make better decisions about their health combined with his extensive knowledge will make him an incredible asset to your wellbeing.
Tip… Fraser has some pretty interesting stories about how he became an Osteopath, ask him about his journey to get here!
- Qualifications: B.Sc.(Clin.Sc), M.H.Sc.(Osteo)
- Role: Osteopath
- Born: Bayside
- Star Sign: Leo
- Siblings:Two sisters (stuck in the middle between both of them!)
- Colour: White
- Restaurant: Mexican, Indian or Dumplings!
- Food: Can’t go past a good Chicken Parma
- Holiday: New Zealand road trip!
- TV Show: Game of Thrones
- Singer/Group: Michael Buble
- Celebrity: Ricky Ponting
- Book: The entire Harry Potter series
- Sports: AFL and Cricket
- Team: The mighty Pies!
- Hobbies: Watching sport, hiking and travel!