Focus Osteopathy believes that a healthy approach that is personally tailored and realistic is essential to helping you lose weight – and to keeping it off in the long term.
Does this Sound Familiar?
Trent knows that he needs to lose some weight. In fact, he would ideally love to be 10kg lighter. His weight causes his back to hurt, he is constantly tired and just generally feels unhealthy. Trent has heard about all the ‘Diets’ out there and is not in the least bit interested in these but just wants to be educated on healthy habits. Probably most pressing for Trent is that in 7 months he marry’s the love of his life. As if there wasn’t enough to research already…..now to find someone who can help.
Some aspects that our Nutritionist will examine and consider include:
- Simple and convenient weight management programs including our ‘Shake-it’ and ‘Detox’ programs
- Healthy food
- Shopping lists
- A Realistic approach that you can incorporate into your life
- Tips and diary to help you stay on track
- Family eating habits
- Correct reading of food labels – know once and for all what to look for on the supermarket shelves.
Some aspects that our Osteopaths will examine and consider include:
- A detailed explanation of the cause of the problem
- A basic weight loss guide and investigation into lifestyle, including the balance between healthy eating and physical activity.
- Tailored exercise programs for weight loss
- Exercise education and support
- Health coaching and weight loss support
- Joint pain associated with excess weight
- Abdominal fat
- High cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- High blood pressure
- Muscular strength and fitness.
Contact us for all your Osteopathy and healthcare questions.