Aches and pain don’t need to be part of your life. Our experience with elderly clients has shown us that keeping mobile helps them have longer, healthier, and happier lives.
Does this Sound Familiar?
Kay is 78 and recently had a check-up with her GP. She has been suffering some hip and lower back pain and also wanted to talk to the doctor about her balance.The doctor reassured her that there was nothing sinister going on, but that she should seek some ‘hands-on’ treatment.
- Aches and pains – mobility, circulation
- Postural advice
- Balance issues: address possible causes
- Osteoporosis: Advice and treatment
- Advice and clearance for appropriate exercise
- Age related conditions such as:
- Joint pain
- Old injuries
- Post surgical recovery (joint replacements, musculoskeletal repair).
Osteopathy is registered for Department of Veteran’s Affairs.
- Falls prevention and bone fracture
- Stability and balance
- Diabetes education
- Heart health
- Weight bearing exercise for osteoporosis
- Gentle stretching and strengthening for mobility and strength
- Range of motion
- Weight loss or management
- Lifestyle and daily functioning.
Exercise rehabilitation is registered for Department of Veteran’s Affairs.
- Aches and pains
Contact us for all your Osteopathy and healthcare questions.