"We are still open with a COVID-19 action plan in place."
We’re Still Open!
Focus Osteopathy COVID-19 Action Plan
To All Focus Osteo Family & Friends! Quick update on the current situation (2nd August 2020)…
With current stage 4 restrictions in place, it is important to note that currently Osteopathy and other allied health services are NOT on the list of businesses being asked to shut down. The Government has actually requested we do remain open to ensure all our clients can continue with treatment. We are taking the COVID-19 virus seriously and have implemented further measures to ensure your safety during your next appointment. These measures are listed below:
- We will be restricting our practices to no more than 10 occupants at any one time. This includes practitioners and clients
- Group class numbers will be limited to one person per 4sqm in the exercise rehab studios
- We are all wearing TGA approved surgical masks as well as complete face shields
- We are following all best practice measures to ensure we minimize any chances of transmitting the virus in our clinic. All surfaces in the exercise/pilates room, waiting area and osteo & massage rooms are being cleaned and disinfected after each class/session and towels are being changed regularly throughout the clinic. In addition to this you will most likely smell disinfectant throughout the clinic which is being used regularly throughout the day as well
- Your health – and the health of our team members – is our TOP priority always. Please know that we are monitoring the situation very closely and abiding by ALL recommended guidelines from Government Authorities & Osteopathy Australia and act always in line with their recommendations🤚 NOT the news or social media.
We are remaining vigilant, making changes to our business on a daily basis to suit our client’s needs. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time and we ask of all our clients:
- Wear a face mask to and from as well as during a face-to-face consultation
- If you have recently returned from Overseas, we ask that you call the practice and reschedule your appointment for two weeks
- Should you have a fever or have been in close contact with someone who has coronavirus please stay at home and self-isolate until you are feeling better
- If you have any cold or flu symptoms, regardless of how mild, we ask that you call the practice and reschedule your appointment until these symptoms have vanished
- Please use the hand sanitiser at our front desks when attending the practice for consultations and small group classes
- Remember, please use strategies to help your personal hygiene and wash your hands regularly.
We know this situation has people nervous because of so much fear and uncertainty. Staying active, healthy and mobile is a GOOD thing and helps to decrease your stress. Increased stress compromises your immune system – and puts you at a greater risk to get any kind of illness. In saying that, we completely respect that not everyone will be able to visit our clinics during this time in which case it is important that are aware of our Telehealth Services. To read more about Focus Osteopathy’s Telehealth options, please click here.