Simon previously worked in the field of sports directing the medical teams of premier league Australian Rules Football clubs and elite sprinting groups. He also worked at leading private practice clinics before setting up Focus Osteopathy back in 2009.
Recently, and inspired by the mission ‘to help people make better decisions about their health’ Simon has dedicated his time to developing Focus Osteopathy into one of the leading multi-disciplinary clinics in the country.
Simon works extensively with all his therapists and spends a vast amount of his time ensuring our treatment plans are up to date with the rapid advancements that make osteopathy so effective and such a ‘go-to’ profession for people aged 35-64.
Simon is a very proud Dad of three beautiful children named Amelie, Maya & Raff, and when he’s not at work, or spending time with them, you can likely find him swimming, out running, cooking in the kitchen or supporting the mighty Dees!
Tip… Simon will swear to you that he has had a painful experience to trump that of natural childbirth (much to the dismay of his beautiful wife Kate!)…it’s a long story but a goodie which he loves to share. Next time you’re in the clinic, just ask to chat to Simon about it – we’ll even make you a cuppa whilst you do 🙂
- Qualifications: Masters of Health Science (Osteopathy); Bachelor Clinical Sciences (Osteopathy)
- Role: Co-Founder, Team Development Coach
- Born: Melbourne
- Star Sign: Virgo
- Siblings: 3 younger brothers
- Colour: Red closely followed by Blue
- Restaurant: Doyles at Watson’s Bay
- Food: The humble Meat Pie (my guilty pleasure)
- Holiday: Hawaii (when we eventually get there)
- TV Show: Survivor/Seinfeld/Peaky Blinders
- Singer/Group: Rob Thomas/Maroon 5/Silverchair
- Celebrity: Bradley Cooper/Cillian Murphy/Charlie Hunnam/Will.i.am
- Book: All Bets Are Off By David Schwarz
- Sports: AFL, Cricket, Soccer, Basketball
- Team: Melbourne Demons FC, Liverpool FC, Phoenix Suns
- Hobbies: Following the Dees and spending time with my family