Michelle is a positive and friendly Osteopath who is passionate about helping others achieve optimum health and wellbeing. She uses a holistic approach to assist patients with their recovery, focusing not just on the presenting injury, but what has lead to it occurring in the first place.
Michelle has a strong interest in sports injuries, exercise rehabilitation and Women’s health, particularly pre and post natal care, and enjoys treating patients of all walks of life, from children to adults. She has many years experience in sports medicine and injury management and has worked with athletes of all levels, from weekend warriors to elite runners.
Michelle uses a combination of manual therapy techniques. including massage, joint articulation and stretching, as well as exercise rehabilitation and lifestyle advice, She is always learning and expanding her knowledge, having completed further training in dry needling, exercise prescription and rehabilitation, kinesiology taping and Clinical Pilates.
Tip… Ask Michelle which football team she supports? She might have all her own teeth but don’t let that fool you…
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Exercise Science, Bachelor of Science (Clinical Sciences) and Master of Health Science (Osteopathy)
- Role: Osteopath
- Born: Melbourne
- Star Sign: Virgo/Libra
- Siblings: 1 younger sister
- Colour: Blue
- Restaurant: Holy Basil Thai in Croydon
- Food: Acai bowls
- Holiday: Hawaii, Perth or anywhere with a beach and our dogs
- TV Show: Survivor Australia or Suits
- Singer/Group: Don’t really have one but if I had to pick probably Hilltop Hoods
- Celebrity: Nathan Buckley
- Book: Tales from a Bondi Vet by Dr Chris Brown
- Sports: AFL, netball, basketball, winter sports and athletics
- Team: AFL/netball = Collingwood, Basketball = 76ers
- Hobbies: Running, pilates, yoga, snowboarding, gardening or anything outdoors!