Meg is renowned for her depth of knowledge beyond musculoskeletal issues. She has completed extensive training and courses in Pregnancy and Post-Partum Care, Nutritional Therapy (in particular, Gut Health) and Women’s Health.
In particular, Meg is dedicated to supporting and caring for women throughout their pregnancy journey and postpartum years as they adapt to their new lifestyle. She is also your “go-to” for any hip, pelvic or groin related issues, as well as headaches and chronic health issues. Meg is known for being a high-achiever and won’t stop until she gets to the bottom of your issues!
She is our health and wellness guru and has a knack for managing her patient’s from start to finish with a holistic outlook on all aspects of ones health. Meg believes that everyone should be their own health advocate and will educate you on any digestive, immune or hormonal imbalances that may be contributing to your musculoskeletal complaint…everything’s connected!
Tip… Ask Meg what she has for breakfast every morning – it’s not your typical regime!
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Clinical Science & Masters of Osteopathy, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Role: Osteopath and Nutritional Therapist
- Born: Mount Waverley, Melbourne
- Star Sign: Pisces
- Siblings: Older sister, Sarah & younger brother, Sam
- Colour: Blue
- Restaurant: Doyles at Watson’s Bay
- Food: Anything Japanese or Korean BBQ
- Holiday: My beach house in Blairgowrie
- TV Show: I rarely watch TV, I love the occasional doco
- Singer/Group: I love Ziggy Alberts at the moment
- Celebrity: Kate Hudson
- Book: The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
- Sports: Basketball
- Team: Melbourne Footy Club
- Hobbies: Cooking/eating and going to the beach