Kirren has grown a strong interest in relieving patients from the dreaded headache. From personal experience he knows how disabling and draining headaches and migraines can be, hence he has a strong endeavor to provide patients with a life without them.
Kirren also specialises in treating Tennis and Golfer’s elbow injuries. He has seen first-hand how debilitating & annoying this injury can be to someone’s life, and truly believes his holistic approach to this injury gets his clients the best results (plus some dry needling if you’re up for it!)
He has developed a wealth of knowledge and experience throughout his university years, in-particular his time spent in London, where he worked with a range of demographics, including; the homeless & disadvantaged, pregnant women and HIV patients. From this experience he formed a strong belief that every individual deserves the opportunity to live their happiest and healthiest life, and to make them understand that no physical or mental barrier should stop them from doing the things they love.
Tip…Kirren has ticked off visiting most countries around the world, including his beautiful home-town island of Sri Lanka… Ask him about his most memorable trips away!
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Science (Clinical Science) / Masters of Health Science (Osteopathy) / Level 1 Dry Needling
- Role: Osteopath
- Born: Melbourne
- Star Sign: Libra
- Siblings: Older Sister
- Colour: A Red Sash on a Black Guernsey (Essendon)
- Restaurant: Hawker Hall
- Food: Spanish Paella
- Holiday: Anywhere with a beach & a ‘Happy Hour’
- TV Show: Brooklyn 99 or Game of Thrones
- Singer/Group: Gang of Youths
- Celebrity: Morgan Freeman
- Book: Winx (Biography) by Andrew Rule
- Sports: Love all sports, but big AFL fan!
- Team: The mighty Essendon Bombers
- Hobbies: Love to play golf in my spare time, however I need to take 36 balls with me, to allow for losing one on each hole. I also enjoy catching up with friends for a few cold beverages.