Jessie has come to our practice after over 10 years in the retail sector, during which she completed her Bachelor degree in Naturopathy and also travelled extensively on her breaks – travel is one of her biggest passions (inspired by her mum, another avid traveller), and she aims to have been to 30 countries by her 30th birthday (She’s currently at 25 countries so far!)
Jessie loves anything creative and craves the outdoors – on her days off, you may find her on a forest walk in the Dandenong Ranges, bike riding along the beach, or running around Albert Park lake (she is training for a 10km fun run this year!)
She is excited to have finally entered into the world of health & wellness, and enjoys the change of scene that working in clinical administration has given her. Since starting at Focus she has had so much fun learning about osteopathy and how the body works, and loves seeing how it changes peoples’ lives!
Tip… Jessie also works as a photographer for a Northside ‘indie’ choir who have performed & collaborated with many Aussie singers through the years – ask her about her whirlwind year with the choir last year performing at her dream music venues!
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Health Sciences (Naturopathy)
- Role: Front Desk/Customer Excellence Team
- Born: Melbourne
- Star Sign: Aries
- Siblings: One brother, who’s on a year long trip around the world for the *second* time… the travel passion really runs in the family!
- Colour: Blue
- Restaurant: Smith & Daughters
- Food: Vegie stir fry… or chocolate!
- Holiday: Iceland in the winter time to see the Northern Lights and the natural ice caves
- TV Show: Too many to choose from, but it’s a toss up between Brooklyn 99 and Parks & Rec
- Singer/Group: Wafia, Mansionair, Gang of Youths… but I love finding new local bands as well like Slum Sociable!
- Celebrity: Emma Watson
- Book: Harry Potter – all of them!
- Sports: For me personally, running – but I love watching soccer & gymnastics! (I’m too uncoordinated to do gymnastics myself!)
- Team: St Kilda FC, was also a die-hard Manchester United fan when I was little… but I have to hide that from my relatives in Liverpool!
- Hobbies: Painting & drawing, photography (especially while travelling), singing & guitar, yoga