Georgia Le Maitre
Georgia first discovered Osteopathy after years of suffering debilitating headaches as a teenager. She was immediately drawn by how broad and holistic Osteopathy’s approach was… and fascinated that her headaches were coming from her jaw. This sparked a keen interest in learning about the complexity of the human body, and a determination to empower others stuck in similar situations.
Georgia understands firsthand the impact chronic pain has on all aspects of your life – from chronic headaches, back aches and pelvic discomfort. She enjoys adapting personal health and circumstance to her treatment plans with a strong focus on determining the root cause, to ensure you get to (and stay!) at your desired end goal.
Georgia is extremely passionate about Women’s Health; in particular helping to assist women through their entire pregnancy journey (including pre-natal and post-partum). Georgia is in awe of how complex, yet beautiful pregnancy is and hopes to support all women to feel empowered during this time. She is also trained in paediatric centered care, and loves working with young bubs!
Georgia is always up for a chat, especially about furry doggy friends. Fair warning – she is always in an extra happy mood when Collingwood wins.
Tip… 1. To say Georgia is a fanatic Collingwood Supporter is an understatement…. And yes, her teeth are real…..for now 🙂 2. Harry Potter is life – ‘Always’.
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Clinical Science (Osteopathy), Masters of Health Science (Osteopathy)
- Role: Osteopath
- Born: Glen Waverley
- Star Sign: Libra
- Siblings: Middle Child – an older sister and younger brother
- Colour: Black and White!!
- Restaurant: Anything with good Mexican food.
- Food: Tie between Avocados and Hummus. Porque no los dos?
- Holiday: Anywhere on a beach, sipping on cocktails and watching the sunset 🙂
- TV Show: Cannot separate: Suits, Outlander, Stranger Things, The Crown, Game of Thrones etc etc
- Singer/Group: Ziggy Alberts, Gang of Youths, Angus & Julia Stone
- Celebrity: Scott Pendlebury & Nathan Buckley
- Book: Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Book 2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Book 6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Book 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Sports: Footy, Netball & Cricket
- Team: Collingwood
- Hobbies: Watching footy with the family, playing with my doggie, long distance running and eating good food. Plus the occasional glass (or three) of wine.