At Focus Osteopathy a consultation is approximately 30 minutes and includes:
- A detailed case and medical history.
- Thorough examination of the symptomatic and related areas including orthopaedic testing.
- A treatment plan outlining our recommendations.
- Treatment using a wide variety of manual techniques tailored to the individual.
- Advice to further manage your condition at home, work, etc including strengthening and stretching exercises, ergonomic, postural and nutritional advice
A referral is not required to see an osteopath.